The Menorah of Baal Shem Tov and its blessings :
Good health, pregnancy, success in business, security, insurance, protection from personal enemies and much more...
The seven branches and the three feet where the branches join the central axis of the Menorah represent the ten sephiroth (Forces of the Divine Will), of the Tree of Life of Kabbalah. The central axis corresponds to the central Pillar of Balance (sephiroth 1,6,9,10), the branches on the left represent the Pillar of Force (sephiroth 3,5,8) and the branches on the right correspond to the pillar of Mercy (sephiroth 2,4,7)..
The meaning and numbers of the ten sephirot are quoted below. The most common name for each sephira is given first, the following names are variants:
1. Kether (the Crown) or Kether Elyon (the Supreme Crown)
2. Hochmah (Wisdom)
3. Binah (Understanding or Intelligence)
4. Chesed (Mercy or Grace) or
Guedoulah (the Majesty)
5. Geburah (Strength or Power), Din (the
Judgment) or Pahad (Fear)
6. Tifereth (Beauty) or Rahamim (Charity)
7. Netzach (Victory or Stability)
8. Hod (Glory or Splendor)
9. Yesod (Foundation) or Tsedek (Justice)
10. Malkuth (the Kingdom) or Shekhinah (the
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.