This Kabbalah pendant in sterling silver and 9k gold in the shape of a Star of David is one of our most exceptional pieces.
Set with a mother-of-pearl or Chrysoberyl Cat's Eye stone, the pendant includes various kabbalistic writings. On the inside of the pendant, we can read the verse “Shema Israel” written in Hebrew.
On the back of the jewel, three of the 72 names of Gd are inscribed:
- Resh-Hey-Ayin is used for development and change.
- Ayin-Resh-Youd to bring confidence, protection and certainty.
- Samech-Yod-Tet to perform miracles. It is also synonymous with power to change a state of mind or behavior.
On top of the Star of David two additional names are engraved:
- Alef-Lamed-Dalet for protection against the evil eye.
- Samech-Alef-Lamed for abundance and success.
This pendant combines energetic means for safeguarding and divine protection. It will also bring you a positive change in your life.
This piece of kabbalistic jewelry is made in Israel and will be delivered to you with its 45cm silver chain.
- Made in Israel
- Metal: 925 Silver and 9K Gold
- Pendant size: 1.5 X 1.8cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.