O-Judaisme is pleased to offer you this collection of Seals of Solomon in the form of Brass coins 3.7 cm in diameter which are easily transportable in their velvet pouch.
This piece is engraved in relief on both sides (photo). On the second side are engraved the 72 names of Gd
Inspired by Kabbalah and Jewish mysticism, these are amulets to carry around. For those who do not like to wear jewelry and who need help, it is an original gift, charged with spirituality. You can leave it in its velvet pouch in which it will be delivered to you and place it in your bag or pocket.
1. Seal of Prosperity - BRASS
A talisman for acquiring treasure and gaining business. This seal contains the names of kings, it will help the wearer to attract prosperity and success to him. Stimulates courage, ambition and enthusiasm.
2. Seal of Tranquility and Balance - BRASS
This seal will grant peace of mind and good balance in the wearer's personal and professional life. His fears and impulses will be appeased and allow him to see things objectively.
3. Seal against the Evil Eye - BRASS
This Seal against the Evil Eye will protect you against visible or invisible enemies and evil people. It also wards off the Envious Eye.
4. Seal for Wealth and Recognition - BRASS
Above and below the magic seal are the names of angels. Around it is the verse of Psalm 112. 3: – “He has in his house well-being and wealth, and His righteousness endures forever.
5. Seal to perfect your instinct – BRASS This seal has a very important power because it will help you develop your instinct and help you gain self-confidence. Jacob being armed with this Pentacle saw the ladder which ascended to heaven. The Hebrew letters inside the Pentacle are taken from the last five words of the surrounding verse, each of which contains five letters.
This verse is from the book of Ezekiel: As I was among the captives by the river Chebar, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of Elohim. Ezekiel (Hebrew: יְחֶזְקֵאל) which means Gd will strengthen, is an Old Testament prophet (or Tanakh). He is credited with the Book of Ezekiel, third in the canonical order of the great prophets (Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel). In Judaism, Ezekiel is a priest of the Temple in Jerusalem.
6. Seal Against Poverty - BRASS
He has great power against poverty, if you consider him with devotion, repeating this verse: Lifting the poor out of the mud, and raising the needy from the dunghill, to place him with princes, even with princes of his people.
1. Don't let anyone take your talisman for a closer look or anything. After touching it the energy it contains can change depending on who is holding it. This talisman belongs to you and only you can handle it.
2. Please do not enter the bathroom/toilet with the talisman because of the sacred symbols and Gd's name on it.
- Made in Israel
- Diameter: 3.7cm
- Thickness: 2.9 millimeters
- Metal: Brass
- Gold color
This seal will be delivered to you in a pretty velvet pouch (random color).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.